It's major benefit is the reduced capital expenditure required for businesses as billing works similar to a household utility system where you are only charged for what you use. There are many other benefits for business too and to explain them, Gaurav Malik from the University of East London will be hosting a free seminar on Thursday 9th September.
The interactive workshop will include
- an introduction to Cloud Computing and Green IT
- risks, threats and security in cloud based solutions
- getting the best out of the cloud
- empowering your users and customers
- taking the first steps in cloud computing deployment
- saving up for a rainy day
- funded support offered to small and medium sized businesses
The event is aimed at owners of small and medium sized businesses, Operations Managers, Sales Managers and Technical Officers and a complimentary breakfast bap and refreshments will be provided during the 2-hour session.
If you would like further information about the session or to reserve a free place, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I shall responsd as soon as I return to the office.